Oak Street Clinic is a network of value-based primary care centers that operates free standing medical clinics, and they integrate themselves into the communities they serve. They have created a primary care experience that is focused on helping patients get healthy and driving down the cost of healthcare.
Individualized Attention and Convenience:
- More time with the doctor
- Minimal wait times
- Same day appointments
- Transportation may be available
Why Oak Street for your clients:
- Expert guidance
- Development of a comprehensive healthcare plan tailored to the patients needs.
- They are community based and they are your neighbors
- Community rooms available for patients use
Oak Street has clinics four in the Cleveland market, one in Youngstown, two in the Dayton, one in the Akron market and one in Cincinnati. They have plans to open additional clinics in the Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Akron markets coming soon. Oak Street also has seven locations in Indiana, with clinics in Fort Wayne, Hammond, Gary, Glendale, Irvington, Speedway, and Indianapolis. Stay tuned for Georgia.
Oak Street integrates themselves into the communities that they serve with the goal of providing superior care and driving down health care costs. To make their model work they need agents. Check out the Location Finder to see where every Oak Street clinic in the country is!
This relationship that the broker creates becomes a partnership and the broker must view it that way. Brokers that do view the relationship as important and reciprocate with the Oak Street Sales Coordinators will be rewarded:
What Oak Street will provide:
- Leads to key partner agents
- Agent of the day
- Community events that the broker can partner with.
- Meetings at their facilities
What the broker should provide:
- Provide leads to the clinic and the Oak Street Sales Coordinators so that they can reach out to them and see if they can engage the member to try out Oak Street.
- Write leads provided by Oak Street a Medicare Advantage plan