We know leads are not for everyone, if they are not your thing, then we have a marketing co-op program that might be more in line with how you want to grow your business.
- If you write (8) Medicare Supplement and/or Medicare Advantage contracts in a quarter, you will earn $100 in co-op dollars.
- If you write (12) Medicare Supplement and/or Medicare Advantage contracts in a quarter, you will earn $150 in co-op dollars.
- If you write (15) Medicare Supplement and/or Medicare Advantage contracts in a quarter, you will earn $200 in co-op dollars.
These funds can be used in many ways:
- Schedule a formal event
- Pay for a booth or space at a festival or fair
- Newspaper or local advertising
This program and the lead program are independent programs and the cases written cannot be used simultaneously towards each program in an effort to qualify for both programs. They will be credited once targeted to where you want the dollars used.
All brokers must be directly contracted with Quick Insured Brokerage and business written under a QIB contract. All qualifying applications must have an effective date within the calendar year quarter described as first quarter (1/1 – 3/31), second quarter (4/1 – 6/30), third quarter (7/1 -9/30) and fourth quarter (10/1 – 12/31) and premium paid and issued within 15 days following the end of the quarter. All qualifying applications must be active at the end of the qualifying period. The tracking form must be completed and remitted with all requests for lead dollars to be awarded. Requests and forms should be remitted within 30 days after the end of the qualifying quarter. Quick Insured Brokerage reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this program at any time. Agents must be in good standing at the time of distribution of the co-op. The marketing co-op program does not apply to brokers/agencies that are receiving an override.